Custom Search

Is Megan Fox Too Sexy?: Celebrity Topic

Steve Granitz/WireImage.com
Quick: Try to recall a memorable Megan Fox movie scene that involves her talking. We at AskMen.com love Megan Fox -- no question -- but is she too sexy to be taken seriously, and is she possibly ruining her career after the age of 30 by playing it up?

This past year, Fox has been painting a picture of herself to the press that's 100% sex, and she seems to be doing it on purpose with such imagination-arousing lines as:

“I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl -- Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands."

Oh, and lest we forget her comment to GQ on a paparazzi shot of her groping her now ex-boyfriend Brian Austin Green:

“I don’t understand why they’re so scandalous. When they first came out, it was like, Megan Fox was giving Brian a blow job in pub -- I mean, uh -- a hand job in public. First: Who gives hand jobs? Who’s given a hand job since seventh grade? Not me. And who does it at a cafe on a public street? I touch him all the time. It’s just like, if you have a girlfriend, you grab her butt or whatever. That’s all it was, but it became a big deal. I don’t know why. For me, touching Brian’s dick for two seconds -- that’s not part of our sex life. That’s me playing around; you know, you just cup it a little. For a few seconds.”

Throw in the numerous tattoos and her upcoming flick Jennifer's Body -- a film that already has guys the world over hot and bothered just from the trailer -- and we're beginning to wonder if Megan Fox will be able to move away from her sexy past and become a legitimate actress like Angelina Jolie, or if she'll be the next Heather Graham.